Individual Access lets a driver use a single tank or vehicle. This allows drivers to have access to a tank or vehicle outside of their designated access groups.
For example, if you have a driver in Access Group B but they need access to one vehicle from Access Group A, you can grant them Individual Access to that vehicle.
To give a driver individual access:
- Go to Manage and click on Restrictions
- Click the Individual Access tab
- Click Add Individual Access
- Select the driver that needs individual access to a tank or vehicle
- (Optional): select a tank you want to give this driver access to
- (Optional): select the vehicle you want to give this driver access to (optional)
- Click Done