Add an NXFM100
The NXFM100 is the brain of the Fill-Rite system. Each Site must have at least one NXFM100, and an NXFM100 must be assigned to a Site to complete setup. You can add an NXFM100 to your account in the Hardware section, or directly from a Site.
To add an NXFM100
- Go to Manage and click Hardware
- Click Add Hardware
- Make sure NXFM100 is selected
- Select the Site where this NXFM100 was installed
- Enter a name for the NXFM100. This is used to identify it in your account. It will not appear in Fill-Rite app at the pump.
- Enter the Serial Number for your NXFM100
- Click Next
- Review the payment details, then click Add Hardware
Hardware Name is used to identify the NXFM100 in your account. It will not appear in Fill-Rite app at the pump.
An NXFM100’s serial number is a unique 16-digit alphanumeric code used to identify the hardware in the system. You can find the serial number for your NXFM100 on the inside of the lid.
A purchase order number can be assigned to a piece of hardware to help track billing for each device. The purchase order number assigned to each NXFM100 will appear on your invoices and can be changed at any time.